First, set your vehicle
Dorman Battery Terminal 926-497Shop All Dorman
Replace your car's corroded battery terminal with a new one in less than an hour. Reduce labor-time by replacing the damaged original terminal, instead of the entire battery cable. Dorman Battery Terminals are easy-to-install, direct replacements.
- Restores proper flow of current to the vehicles electrical system
- Keeps repair costs and labor-time down by replacing the terminal instead of the entire battery cable
- Easy-to-install - no special tools required during installation
- This part has undergone material and vehicle try-on testing for conformance to product standards
- Honda Accord Battery Terminal
- Honda Civic Battery Terminal
- Ford F150 Battery Terminal
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Battery Terminal
- Toyota Camry Battery Terminal
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Battery Terminal
- Dodge Ram 1500 Battery Terminal
- Toyota Corolla Battery Terminal
- Chevrolet Cruze Battery Terminal
- Ford Focus Battery Terminal
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?