First, set your vehicle
Dorman Battery Terminal 926-498Shop All Dorman
Poor battery performance because of corroded or worn out battery terminals? This replacement terminal matches the fit of the original equipment mounting hardware to ensure reliable electrical conductivity at the battery.
- Ideal replacement - this battery terminal is a direct replacement for a corroded or worn original equipment battery terminal
- Durable construction - this battery terminal features a corrosion resistant finish to ensure excellent conductivity
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on, corrosion and material testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Honda Accord Battery Terminal
- Honda Civic Battery Terminal
- Ford F150 Battery Terminal
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Battery Terminal
- Toyota Camry Battery Terminal
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Battery Terminal
- Dodge Ram 1500 Battery Terminal
- Toyota Corolla Battery Terminal
- Chevrolet Cruze Battery Terminal
- Ford Focus Battery Terminal
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?