First, set your vehicle
ACDelco Advantage Battery 27S Group Size 27 630 CCAShop All ACDelco
ACDelco Advantage Batteries feature an impact- and break-resistant plastic case for durability, including robust separator envelopes. These auto batteries have corrosion-resistant terminals and no-maintenance design. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents help prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long-life performance.
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, which helps the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, optimizes cycle life and minimizes water consumption to optimize battery durability
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance
- Envelope Separator design, helps eliminate shorting and “corrode-through” to maximize reliability and battery life
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?