First, Add Your Vehicle
ACDelco Advantage Battery 48S Group Size 48 680 CCAShop All ACDelco
ACDelco Silver Batteries feature an impact- and break-resistant plastic case for durability, including robust separator envelopes. These auto batteries have corrosion-resistant terminals and no-maintenance design. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents help prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals and design combine to ensure long-life performance.
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, which helps the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, maximizing corrosion resistance, optimizes cycle life and minimizes water consumption to optimize battery durability
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance
- Envelope Separator design, helps eliminate shorting and “corrode-through” to maximize reliability and battery life
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality
Advice and How-To's
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?
- What You Need to Know About Car Battery Voltage
- Service Battery Charging System Light for Chevrolet
- What is an AGM battery?
- Why Does My Battery Keep Dying?
- How to Charge a Car Battery
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold