First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Advantage Battery BCI Group Size 24F 600 CCA 24FSShop All ACDelco
Part # 24FS
SKU # 749950
Price Not Available
This item is unavailable.
|Reserve Capacity Minutes at 25 Amp Load
|BCI Group Size
|Amp Hour Capacity at 20 Hours
|SAE - Type A
|Negative Terminal Location
|Top Left Front
|Cold Cranking Amperage
|Positive Terminal Location
|Top Right Front
ACDelco Gold (Professional) Vehicle Batteries are a high quality alternative to Original Equipment (OE) parts. Featuring an impact- and break-resistant plastic case for durability, including robust separator envelopes, these auto batteries have corrosion-resistant terminals and no-maintenance design. Integral gas separators and flame arrestor vents help prevent possible damage from outside sparks. Premium technology in the metal alloys, chemicals, and design combine to help ensure long-life performance. ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function, making them a smart choice for General Motors vehicles, as well as most makes and models, including special applications. These high-quality parts are backed by General Motors. Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional.
- Overall terminal design minimizes acid leaks, seepage, corrosion, and black post, helping the terminal posts to stay clean and corrosion-free
- Both positive and negative grids are Lead-Calcium alloy, helping to maximie corrosion resistance, increase cycle life, and reduce water consumption to improve battery durability
- Premium alloys and high-density paste for maximum performance
- Envelope separator design helps eliminate shorting and ‘corrode-through’ to maximize reliability and battery life. Sealed on three sides, ACDelco Advantage Batteries’ separators are shaped like an envelope, made of polyvinyl chloride. The envelope separators are puncture-resistant with a back web rib design, designed to allow for good electrolyte diffusion between the plates while preventing them from touching one another. This also improves acid circulation, which allows for the battery to remain cooler, helping to extend battery life
- Manufactured with dozens of quality control checks to provide ACDelco quality
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Professional
- Some ACDelco Gold parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco Specialty
- Premium aftermarket replacement part
- Quality, performance, and dependability of ACDelco Gold (Professional) parts are validated through an extensive testing regimen
- Manufactured to meet specifications for fit, form, and function for General Motors vehicles as well as most makes and models
Advice and How-To's
- What is a Battery Tender?
- Battery Charger vs Battery Maintainer: What’s the Difference?
- Exploring Different Types of Battery Terminals
- Best Car Batteries for Cold Weather
- How to Store Your Vehicle Battery
- How to Replace a Motorcycle Battery
- How to Charge a Motorcycle Battery
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter