Duralast Battery 124R-DL Group Size 124R 700 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left Front|
|Positive Terminal Location||Right|
|Terminal Type||Standard Post|
|BCI Group Size||124R|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||700A|
Duralast Batteries are designed to deliver your vehicle's original Cold Cranking Amps and Reserve Capacity requirements. Built to withstand extreme conditions, minimize damage due to vibration and deliver long life, Duralast is proven tough to provide rugged durability you can count on.
- Impact resistant polypropylene construction to reduce damage due to vibration
- Specially designed paste to improve performance
- Best-in-class vent caps for safe operation
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?