Duralast Battery 31-950 Group Size 31 950 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Left|
|Terminal Type||Standard Post|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||950A|
Duralast Heavy Duty Batteries are manufactured with patented grid technology and designed for the demanding CCA and RC ratings of your equipment. Heavy Duty, the best choice for equipment operating under the harshest on and off-road conditions.
- Patented grid manufacturing technology produces grids engineered to be more efficient for optimal performance
- Specially designed cases to endure harsh off road conditions
- Best-in-class vent caps are engineered to be safer and reduce leakage and corrosion
- Solidium welds are designed to stop corrosion and prevent premature failure
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?