Duralast Gold Battery 124R-DLG Group Size 124R 700 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Left Front|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Right Front|
|Terminal Type||Standard Post|
|BCI Group Size||124R|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||700A|
Duralast Gold is engineered to deliver the maximum Cold Cranking Amps and Reserve Capacity ratings to meet or exceed your vehicle's original specifications. Even in extreme conditions, Duralast Gold is designed to give you the starting power you need, combined with robust construction for dependability and long life. Install it with confidence!
- Impact resistant polypropylene construction to reduce damage due to vibration
- Maximum number of plates and grids to deliver the most power during start up
- Specially designed paste to improve performance
- Best-in-class vent caps for safe operation
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?