Duralast Platinum AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) Batteries are designed to give you the ultimate combination of power, durability, and flexibility. These batteries are engineered to meet or exceed the performance of your original AGM battery. Delivering maximum cold cranking amps and reserve capacity, Duralast Platinum AGM batteries provide increased, spill-proof power to vehicles with multiple electronic features and accessories like cruise control, lane assist, infotainment systems, and heated seats. In vehicles designed for AGM Automotive batteries, Duralast Platinum AGM Batteries meet or exceed your original equipment for premium performance and are backed by a 3-year, free replacement, nationwide warranty.
- Up to 2 times the cycle life of conventional batteries
- Leak proof and certified non-spillable design for safer maintenance-free power
- Cycles more and recharges faster than conventional batteries
- Advanced technology specially designed for vehicles with start-stop technology and accessories that demand greater power
- Constructed for greater vibration resistance and enhanced durability
- Delivers superior starting power in cold weather and resists internal corrosion from heat
Advice and How-To's
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- Car Battery Corrosion: How to Clean a Corroded Car Battery