First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Platinum AGM Battery BCI Group Size 47 680 CCA H5-AGMShop All Duralast
- Up to 2 times the cycle life of conventional batteries
- Leak proof and certified non-spillable design for safer maintenance-free power
- Cycles more and recharges faster than conventional batteries
- Advanced technology specially designed for vehicles with start-stop technology and accessories that demand greater power
- Constructed for greater vibration resistance and enhanced durability
- Delivers superior starting power in cold weather and resists internal corrosion from heat
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Most car batteries last 3-5 years. If your battery is 4 years old or older, it is at higher risk for failure. One out of every four vehicles on the road will likely need a new battery this year.
Cold cranking amps measures your battery's ability to start an engine. The specific measurement is the amount of amps delivered over 30 seconds at 0°F. High cold cranking amps give you a rough indication of a battery's starting power in difficult conditions.
Reserve capacity refers to the amount of time (in minutes) a battery can provide power before being fully discharged. High reserve capacity is especially important for modern vehicles with accessories like heated seats and infotainment systems.
HOW TO JUMP START A CAR BATTERY
A quick jump can get you to an AutoZone or a professional shop for service. Make sure you do it safely.
*Circana Group, L.P. / Checkout Automotive Tracking, 12 months ending December 2022
**Life of a standard flooded battery