First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Platinum EFB Battery BCI Group Size 96R 600 CCA 96R-EFBShop All Duralast
- 1.5 times the cycle life of conventional batteries
- Proprietary carbon additive for faster recharge that increases battery life
- Advanced technology for modern vehicles with accessories that demand greater power
- Constructed for greater vibration resistance and enhanced durability
- Full frame positive grid and thicker negative grid resist corrosion for longer life
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Most car batteries last 3-5 years. If your battery is 4 years old or older, it is at higher risk for failure. One out of every four vehicles on the road will likely need a new battery this year.
Cold cranking amps measures your battery's ability to start an engine. The specific measurement is the amount of amps delivered over 30 seconds at 0°F. High cold cranking amps give you a rough indication of a battery's starting power in difficult conditions.
Reserve capacity refers to the amount of time (in minutes) a battery can provide power before being fully discharged. High reserve capacity is especially important for modern vehicles with accessories like heated seats and infotainment systems.
HOW TO JUMP START A CAR BATTERY
A quick jump can get you to an AutoZone or a professional shop for service. Make sure you do it safely.
*Circana Group, L.P. / Checkout Automotive Tracking, 12 months ending December 2022
**Life of a standard flooded battery