First, set your vehicle
Odyssey AGM Power Sport Battery PC925LMJT 330 CCAShop All Odyssey Battery
Odyssey absorbed glass mat batteries are engineered with thin plate pure lead technology. The flat plates are constructed of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy, so they can be made thinner in order for more to fit in the battery. The additional plates result in 15% more surface area for more power. This advanced manufacturing design delivers increased reliability and long life.
- Vibration resistance - protection against the high impact shocks and vibration that often cause premature battery failure
- Designed and built to last up to 3X as long as conventional batteries
- Longer service life - 3 to 10 years
- Virtually maintenance free - no need to add water
Advice and How-To's
- What Are Deep Cycle Batteries?
- How to Protect Your Car Battery from the Cold
- How to use a portable jump starter
- Car Won’t Start with New Battery? Here’s What to Check
- What’s the Best Lawn Mower Battery for Me?
- 10 Best Battery Chargers to Keep Your Car Going
- Can a Car Run with a Bad Alternator?
- How to Disconnect a Car Battery
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?