Odyssey Battery 0793-2122 Group Size 31 925 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Left|
|Terminal Type||Standard Post|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||925A|
Odyssey absorbed glass mat batteries are engineered with thin plate pure lead technology. The flat plates are constructed of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy, so they can be made thinner in order for more to fit in the battery. The additional plates result in 15% more surface area for more power. This advanced manufacturing design delivers increased reliability and long life.
- Massive deep cycle reserve power for increased on-board accessories
- Designed and built to last up to 3X as long as conventional batteries
- Longer service life - 3 to 10 years
- Virtually maintenance free - no need to add water
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?