Tap image to zoom
Odyssey Extreme AGM Battery 540 CCA PC1200Shop All Odyssey Battery
Part # PC1200
SKU # 411801
Price Not Available
Positive Terminal Location
Odyssey absorbed glass mat batteries are engineered with thin plate pure lead technology. The flat plates are constructed of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy, so they can be made thinner in order for more to fit in the battery. The additional plates result in 15% more surface area for more power. This advanced manufacturing design delivers increased reliability and long life.
- Vibration resistance - protection against the high impact shocks and vibration that often cause premature battery failure
- Designed and built to last up to 3X as long as conventional batteries
- Longer service life - 3 to 10 years
- Virtually maintenance free - no need to add water
Advice and How-To's
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?
- What Causes Parasitic Drain on Your Car Battery?
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Does Car Battery Size Matter?