First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Odyssey Performance Battery BCI Group Size 78 792 CCA 78-790Shop All Odyssey Battery
Part # 78-790
SKU # 832131
Price Not Available
Negative Terminal Location
Positive Terminal Location
Odyssey absorbed glass mat batteries are engineered with thin plate pure lead technology. The flat plates are constructed of 99.99% pure lead - not lead alloy, so they can be made thinner in order for more to fit in the battery. The additional plates result in 15% more surface area for more power. This advanced manufacturing design delivers increased reliability and long life.
- Massive deep cycle reserve power for increased on-board accessories
- Designed and built to last up to 3X as long as conventional batteries
- Longer service life - 3 to 10 years
- Virtually maintenance free - no need to add water
Advice and How-To's
- How Does a NOCO Portable Jump Starter Work?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- How to Use a NOCO Portable Jump Starter
- Best Portable Jump Starters: 2023 Buying Guide
- Signs of a Hybrid Battery Dying
- Hybrid Battery Replacement Cost
- How Long Do Hybrid Batteries Last?
- How to Replace a Hybrid Car Battery
- How to Jumpstart a Hybrid Battery
- What kind of battery do you need for your RV?