Optima AGM Red Top Battery 75-25 Group Size 75 720 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Side Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Side Left|
|BCI Group Size||75|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||720A|
Optima RedTop, the starting battery with performance power. Engineered for trucks, SUV's and performance vehicles. The spill-proof AGM design can be mounted in most positions, is more vibration resistant and recharges faster than a standard battery.
- Optima is designed to be spill-proof and corrosion-resistant
- Optima RedTop has the strongest 5-second starting power
- Optima RedTop can provide 2X longer life
- Optima has high temperature and vibration tolerance for severe conditions
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?