Optima AGM Yellow Top Battery D31T Group Size 31 900 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Terminal Type||Standard Post|
|BCI Group Size||31|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||900A|
Optima YellowTop Deep Cycle & Starting Battery for extreme conditions where the battery performs deep cycle & starting jobs! Spill-proof AGM design can be mounted in most positions, is more vibration resistant & recharges faster than a standard battery.
- Optima YellowTop can provide 2X longer life
- Optima provides cleaner and higher power for car audio systems
- Optima Batteries can be mounted in most positions
- Optima is built to withstand abuse and vibration
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?