Valucraft Battery 75DT-VL Group Size 75 650 CCA
|Negative Terminal Location||Top Right|
|Positive Terminal Location||Top Left|
|Terminal Type||Standard and Screw-In (Dual Post)|
|BCI Group Size||75|
|Cold Cranking Amperage||650A|
Valucraft Batteries are the right choice for the value-minded customer. Valucraft Batteries are designed with enough Cold Cranking Amps and Reserve Capacity to get the job done in vehicles with minimal electrical loads, usage and mileage.
- Valucraft Batteries are designed with enough Cold Cranking Amps and Reserve Capacity to get the job done in vehicles with minimal electrical loads, usage and mileage.
- Patented grid manufacturing technology produces grids engineered to be more efficient for optimal performance
- Best-in-class vent caps for safe operation
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?