Dorman Ignition Switch 989-719
|Lock Actuation Design||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Position Designations||Bolt On|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||1|
An essential replacement item, Dorman's Ignition Power Switch enables your engine to turn over upon startup, restoring drivability. It also unlocks the power accessories. The Switch is engineered from high-quality materials for long lasting reliability.
- This part has undergone a rigorous quality inspection to ensure high quality
- Includes bezel for a complete repair
- Easy to install
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?