Dorman Ignition Switch 989-723
|Terminal Type||Pressure Contact|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Type||Bolt On|
An essential replacement item, Dorman's Ignition Power Switch enables your engine to turn over upon startup, restoring drivability. It also unlocks the power accessories. The Switch is engineered from high-quality materials for long lasting reliability.
- This part has undergone a rigorous quality inspection to ensure high quality
- Includes bezel for a complete repair
- Easy to install
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?