Dorman Ignition Switch 989-724
|Lock Actuation Design||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Position Designations||Bolt On|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||1|
This replacement ignition switch is a direct replacement for a damaged or worn-out original equipment switch Made of quality materials for durability, this part has been tested to ensure a proper fit.
- Ideal replacement - this ignition switch matches the fit and function of the original equipment switch to restore proper operation to the ignition circuit
- Durable construction - this ignition switch is made of quality materials to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment performance at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone try-on testing to ensure a quality fit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?