Dorman Ignition Switch Actuator Pin 924-704
|Location:||Ignition Switch Actuator Pin|
|Material||Metal & Plastic|
Dorman-engineered with upgraded material to improve durability, our ignition switch actuator pin provides a long service life. Plus, it saves you time, time, money and labor. Now you can replace only the pin-without installing an entirely new steering column.
- Restores ignition switch to proper operation
- High-quality construction prevents breakage from continual rotation of the key
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?