Duralast Electrical Wire Connector 1199
|Location:||Ignition Switch Connector|
|Wire Gauges||14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 20|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male Connector / 14 Female Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Pigtails provide electrical connection to various sensors and actuators
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience intermittent or complete loss of electrical connection and/or oxidation of terminals
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?