First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High-quality direct replacement electrical connector allows you to replace only the damaged connector instead of the entire harness for a cost-effective repair
- The terminal is manufactured with high grade materials such as copper alloy, brass, and phosphor bronze. The housing is fabricated using polyamide resins. All of the materials together provide the connectors with prolonged life and superior performance
- All electrical connectors are 100% tested for proper mechanical and electrical fit, form and function
- Offering thousands of high-quality pigtails and sockets for nearly every electrical job
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost