First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Ignition Switch LS1143Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils