Duralast Ignition Switch LS1640
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?