First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Solenoid Switch AL412Shop All Duralast
Part # AL412
SKU # 760108
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 1
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Our starter solenoids contain heavy-duty copper contacts that reduce the effect of arcing and extend solenoid life
- Our starter solenoids have more pure copper windings than found on most vehicles to create a stronger magnetic field
- Our polyester-insulated magnet wire, cadmium-plated copper discs and solid contact bolts reduce voltage drop and deliver full battery power to the starter while providing greater protection against electrical overload
- Pure copper battery terminal studs reduce resistance to permit higher current flow, even in the hottest environments, for better performance
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?