First, Add Your Vehicle
Locksmart Ignition Switch LA10251Shop All Locksmart
Each LockSmart® LA10251 ignition switch with lock cylinder is precisely designed and tested to ensure both superior mechanical and electrical switching performance. Each LockSmart® LA10251 is constructed from high grade aluminum and copper alloy conductors to ensure durability and superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses. All LockSmart® ignition lock assemblies are carefully engineered following all OE specifications, in order to meet the service professionals' needs and demands. All LockSmart® ignition lock assemblies are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function.
- LOCKSmart® is designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses.
- Each LOCKSmart® is tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance.
- Our complete line of ignition switches are constructed with the finest materials to ensure proper fit and function every time.
- All LOCKSmart® ignition switches are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function.
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils