First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Locksmart Ignition Switch LA10417Shop All Locksmart
Part # LA10417
SKU # 596966
Price Not Available
Female / 5 Blade Male
LOCK, ACC, ON, START
Black, Gray / Plastic, Cast Iron
Each ignition switch is a direct-fit replacement electrically operated switch that replaces damaged OE units restoring ignition function. Each ignition switch is tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance. Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional. All of our switches are made to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form and function.
- Every ignition lock cylinder is precisely constructed from the highest grade materials for longer durability and resistance.
- All of our ignition lock cylinders are carefully engineered following all OE specifications, in order to meet the service professionals' needs and demands.
- All of our ignition lock cylinders are 100% tested for proper fit, form and function
- Every ignition lock cylinder is a direct-fit replacement cylinder that replaces damaged OE units ensuring an effective start of the engine energy supply
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils