First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Locksmart Ignition Switch LA10418Shop All Locksmart
Part # LA10418
SKU # 596995
Price Not Available
Female, Male / 6 Blade Male, 2 Pin Female
LOCK, ACC, ON, START
Gray / Cast Iron
Direct-fit OE-replacement switch effectively restores ignition switch function. Undergoes 100% testing to verify mechanical and electrical switching performance. Robust design and high-grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional. As a global manufacturer of switches, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process and manufacture each switch to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form, and function.
- Each ignition switch is a direct-fit replacement electrically operated switch that replaces damaged OE units restoring ignition function
- All of our switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Each ignition switch is tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- All of our switches are made to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form and function
- Honda Accord Ignition Switch
- Honda Civic Ignition Switch
- Ford F150 Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Camry Ignition Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Switch
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Switch
- Ford Focus Ignition Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils