Locksmart Ignition Switch LA1611
|Position Designations||Off, ACC, On, Start|
|Finish||Chrome & Black|
As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from component to finished product.
- With a complete line of ignition switches constructed with the finest materials designed to ensure proper fit and function every time
- Our switches feature a robust design with high grade materials to meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- Our switches are designed using copper alloy conductors to ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Our parts are 100% tested to verify both mechanical and electrical switching performance
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?