Dorman Neutral Safety Switch 511-103
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female|
Designed from high-quality materials for sustained reliability, Dorman's transmission range sensor ensures that the correct gear selection input is provided to the electronic control unit. Replacement restores your ability to start the vehicle, and helps ensure smooth shifting.
- Durable wire loom protects wiring from oil and heat damage
- Connector features weather-pack seal for effective corrosion prevention
- Direct replacement for a proper fit
- Replacement restores reverse lights to proper operation (where applicable)
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor