First, set your vehicle
Duralast Back-Up Light Switch JA484Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Honda Accord Neutral Safety Switch
- Honda Civic Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford F150 Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Camry Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Neutral Safety Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Corolla Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford Focus Neutral Safety Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- Signs of a Bad Starter - How to Identify Your Starter is Failing
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost