First, set your vehicle
Duralast Neutral Safety Switch JA4308Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands and withstand the harsh elements
- All pressure switches engineered for exceptional cycle durability, and resistance to rupture and fluid leakage
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Neutral Safety Switch
- Honda Civic Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford F150 Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Camry Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Neutral Safety Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Corolla Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford Focus Neutral Safety Switch
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?