First, set your vehicle
Duralast Neutral Safety Switch JA476Shop All Duralast
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles.
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your neutral safety switch
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- All Duralast switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
- Honda Accord Neutral Safety Switch
- Honda Civic Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford F150 Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Camry Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Neutral Safety Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Corolla Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford Focus Neutral Safety Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- Signs of a Bad Starter - How to Identify Your Starter is Failing
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost