First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands and withstand the harsh elements
- All pressure switches engineered for exceptional cycle durability, and resistance to rupture and fluid leakage
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Neutral Safety Switch
- Honda Civic Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford F150 Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Camry Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Neutral Safety Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Corolla Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford Focus Neutral Safety Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- What is Limp Mode?
- When to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Car's Radio Not Working
- Electrical Issues After Replacing Car Battery
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- Portable Generator Cost: What You Need to Know
- How to Use a Portable Generator
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- How to Program a Keyless Entry Remote