Duralast Neutral Safety Switch SW9332
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female / 7 Blade Male|
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles.
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your neutral safety switch
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- All Duralast® switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor