First, Add Your Vehicle
Valucraft Neutral Safety Switch 11-NS40002VCShop All Valucraft
AutoZone Valucraft Switches are designed to ensure correct fit and function right out of the box, each and every time. Made from the highest quality alloys and plastics, Valucraft Switches provide the maximum in terms of electrical conductivity, resistance to corrosion, and durability. Manufactured in our TS 16949 facilities, each Valucraft Switch is engineered to meet or exceed OEM specification.
- Texture and finish designed to match designated OE trims.
- Extensive product durability testing includes thermal cycling, thermal shock, and vibration tests to ensure that all products meet or exceed OEM specification.
- Quality-engineered by a Tier 1 manufacturer with long-standing experience supplying OEMs.
- Manufactured in compliance with TS 16949 quality standards.
- Top-quality plastic resins provide improved strength, extended service life, and superior cosmetics.
- Premium terminal materials deliver maximum conductivity, minimal resistive loss, and superior corrosion resistance.
- Honda Accord Neutral Safety Switch
- Honda Civic Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford F150 Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Camry Neutral Safety Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Neutral Safety Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Neutral Safety Switch
- Toyota Corolla Neutral Safety Switch
- Chevrolet Cruze Neutral Safety Switch
- Ford Focus Neutral Safety Switch
Advice and How-To's
- EV Maintenance Cost: What You Need To Know
- EV Charger Buying Guide
- How to Reset the Battery Management System
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?