Duralast Sensor SU338
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- When not replaced, vehicle may experience a failed emissions test, rich or lean running condition, excessive fuel consumption, skewed cabin temperature indicator and/or CEL illumination
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Ambient air temperature sensor reports ambient air temperature to the on-board computer
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Accord Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Honda Civic Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Ford F150 Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Toyota Camry Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Dodge Ram 1500 Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Toyota Corolla Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Chevrolet Cruze Sensor - Battery Temperature
- Ford Focus Sensor - Battery Temperature
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Dead Car Battery? Learn the Signs of a Bad Battery
- Do Lithium Ion Battery Boosters work?
- How to Replace a Car Battery
- How to Remove Corrosion from Your Car Battery
- Battery Boosters and Chargers Guide
- Are Car Batteries Universal?
- Lead Acid vs. Lithium-Ion Jump Starters
- How To Test a Car Battery With a Multimeter
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?