First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Bracket Included
GM Genuine Parts Wiring Relays are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These relays help connect or disconnect power to a vehicle accessory when it receives a low voltage signal from a switch. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Helps connect or disconnect power to vehicle accessories
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- What is Limp Mode?
- When to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Car's Radio Not Working
- Electrical Issues After Replacing Car Battery
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- Portable Generator Cost: What You Need to Know
- How to Use a Portable Generator
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- How to Program a Keyless Entry Remote