First, set your vehicle
Duralast Relay 20065Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Relays designed to rapidly dissipate heat for cooler operating temperatures and longer part life
- Welded connections for longer relay life and reliability
- Brass and copper contacts meet specifications for long service life
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Manufactured and engineered to strict quality standards for long lasting durability
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Get an Electric Car?
- How to Maintain Your Electric Vehicle Article
- Electric Car vs. Gas Car: Which is Best for You?
- How Much Does an Alternator Replacement Cost?
- How Long Does an Alternator Last?
- How Much Does an Alternator Belt Cost?
- Bad Battery vs. Bad Alternator: Which One Is the Problem?
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?