Duralast Relay 20279
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor