First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Starter DL5346SShop All Duralast
Part # DL5346S
SKU # 558279
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 5
|Nose Cone Material
|Nose Cone Type
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Mounting Shims Included
|Permanent Magnet Gear Reduction
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity
Duralast starters are remanufactured with the most current technological improvements and triple tested to provide original equipment quality and durability.
- Designed to deliver torque output for starting performance that meets or exceeds the original equipment on your vehicle
- All wear components (Brushes, bushings) are always 100% NEW
- Every unit is triple tested (Component, subassembly and end of line) to ensure quality and performance
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
A starter motor uses a high electric current to kick off the internal combustion cycle. Once the engine “turns over”, the feedback loop becomes self-sustaining.
Get your starter tested for free at AutoZone . Free Battery and Alternator testing is also available. Got a check engine light on? Use our Free Fix Finder℠ Service.
Common signs of wear on a starter include sporadic engine cranking and poor starting quality.
*Claim based on a proprietary consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts conducted by The NPD Group, 2019.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?