Duralast Voltage Regulator VR1115
|Wiring Harness Included||No Harness Required|
|Voltage Regulator Fitment Type||External|
|Mounting Method||Bolt On|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male Connector / 3 Screw Terminals|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Voltage regulators control the charging voltage that the alternator produces, commonly keeping it between 13.5 and 14.5 V, to protect the electrical components throughout the vehicle
- When not replaced, the battery will discharge or over charge (destroying battery), engine will die, CEL will illuminate, charging system light will illuminate, or alternator damage may occur
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor