Duralast Voltage Regulator VR959
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
|Voltage Regulator Fitment Type||Internal|
|Mounting Method||Bolt On|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female Connector / 2 Male Blade|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- Voltage regulators control the charging voltage that the alternator produces, commonly keeping it between 13.5 and 14.5 V to protect the electrical components throughout the vehicle
- When not replaced, the battery will discharge or over charge (Destroying battery), engine will die, CEL will illuminate, charging system light will illuminate, or alternator damage may occur
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
- Honda Accord Voltage Regulator
- Honda Civic Voltage Regulator
- Ford F150 Voltage Regulator
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Voltage Regulator
- Toyota Camry Voltage Regulator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Voltage Regulator
- Dodge Ram 1500 Voltage Regulator
- Toyota Corolla Voltage Regulator
- Chevrolet Cruze Voltage Regulator
- Ford Focus Voltage Regulator
Advice and How-To's
- What Does the Battery Light Mean?
- Why is My Check Engine Light On?
- How to Test the Alternator and Charging System
- How to Tell if Your Starter is Going Bad
- Bad Oxygen Sensor: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to read your check engine light with Fix Finder
- How to Replace an Alternator
- What are the Signs of a Bad Alternator?
- How Does an Alternator Work?
- Symptoms of a Bad Throttle Position Sensor