First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Alignment Toe Adjuster CA5074Shop All Duralast
Part # CA5074
SKU # 847229
Price Not Available
Stress tested. Road ready. Restore your vehicle’s original performance, handling, and control with high-quality Duralast Control Arms. These control arms are perfect for helping maintain proper wheel rotation and stability while driving. All Duralast Chassis Parts are tested under extreme conditions to ensure performance and durability. You can also drive with confidence knowing your parts are backed by Duralast’s limited lifetime warranty. For dependable performance, trust Proven Tough Duralast Control Arms.
- Designed to meet OE form, fit, and function and acts as a direct replacement for a trouble-free installation
- Long-lasting protection from powder coating or paint helps prevent rust and corrosion
- Benchmarked against OE performance characteristics for product quality
- Rigorously tested with thorough quality control measures to ensure longevity and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?