Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Rancho RS9000XL RS999318 Shock AbsorberShop All Rancho
Part # RS999318
SKU # 919567
Price Not Available
Internal Construction Type
Includes Bump Stop
Lower Mount Code
Damping Adjustment Type
Get premium control and performance with Rancho RS9000™XL shocks. Recognized as the first nine-position manually adjustable ride control series in the off-road market, RS9000XL shocks are ideal for on- and off-road use, towing and more.
- NINE LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE -- Nine-position easy-to-adjust knob allows customized damping control and firmness for on-road and off-road flexibility
- DESIGNED FOR HARDWORKING VEHICLES -- Ideal for stock or lifted trucks, SUVs and Jeeps that tow, haul or go off road
- INDUSTRY FIRST -- Recognized as the first nine-position manually adjustable shock series in the off-road market
- REDUCES FADE -- Nitrogen gas pressurized to 120 PSI to minimize air-to-oil mixture and reduce damping performance fade and foaming
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Features an application-specific 18mm nitro-carburized piston rod to resist scuffs and corrosion, double-welded loops at stress areas and 1.25-in. sintered iron piston for enhanced structural integrity
- HANDLES EXTREME TEMPERATURE CHANGES -- Up to 2.75-in. tri-tube body (application specific) filled with all-weather fluid allows for cooler operation, increased vehicle control and ability to withstand internal temperatures of -40 to 248°F
- SMOOTH PERFORMANCE -- Polyurethane rebound bumper and bushings and graphite-filled fluon-banded piston help absorb ride harshness and enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions for an overall smoother ride
- BUILT TO LAST -- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal retains gas and oil for quicker rebound and smoother compression while the long-lasting premium liquid metallic finish and polyvinyl protective boot ensures longer life
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Best Car Organization Products
- Engine Air Filter vs. Cabin Air Filter: What’s the Difference?
- How to Organize Your Car
- Car Stereo Buying Guide
- Can You Increase Towing Capacity and Performance?
- Benefits of Waxing Your Car
- What’s the Difference Between Interior Detailing vs Cleaning?
- When is the Best Time to Wax Your Car?