|Upper Mount Type
|Lower Mount Type
Rancho's® new RS9000XL shock absorbers feature adjustable damping with either a 2.75- or 2.38-in. diameter reserve tube. This massive shock body allows the RS9000XL to run cooler and more consistent even under the most demanding towing conditions, enhancing performance and durability, and is constructed with a larger than typical 18-mm diameter chromed piston rod. Rancho® RS9000XL™ shock series are engineered with nine position tuning technology that provides nine different levels of shock performance. These premium shocks also have polyurethane bushings that enhance shock performance and durability along with a boot that protects the shock rod and oil seal.
- Large 18mm Nitro Carb rod - strong and durable
- Nitrogen gas charged - Optimizes shock performance
- Polyurethane bushings - Enhance shock performance and durability
- Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-day free ride offer
- 2.75-in. (70mm) body diameter (select applications) - Delivers both performance and appearance
- 9-position tuning technology - Provides 9 different levels of shock performance
- Liquid metallic finish - Premium long lasting finish
- Protective boot included - Added protection for the shock rod and oil seal
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?