SPC Builder Ball Joints provide an excellent alternative to traditional spherical bearings or OE ball joints when constructing custom control arms. Designed with the professional/home fabricator in mind, these rebuildable and greaseable ball joints offer high load capacity combined with massive articulation.
- Features a wear-compensating design
- Redundant sealing for years of service between rebuilds
- Hardened, alloy steel ball studs
- Compatible with a variety of applications
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- Shocks and Struts: What You Need to Know
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- Bad Tie Rod Symptoms to Watch Out For
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis