Upgrade worn ball joints on your SPC Performance adjustable upper control arms with these new joints. These premium heavy duty ball joints feature a new hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring to compensate for wear and maintain turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of vehicle. It also has a 80 degrees of articulation and a massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and electroless-nickel plated to provide a hard, smooth wear surface for a long service life.
- New greaseable design
- Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements
- 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind
- Direct replacement for the original joints that came with many of our Toyota and Nissan truck upper control arm sets
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?