Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products 25003 Upgraded Ball Joint KitShop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company600744
Part # 25003
SKU # 600744
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 24
Upgrade worn ball joints on your SPC Performance adjustable upper control arms with these new joints. These premium heavy duty ball joints feature a new hybrid 2-piece race and internal spring to compensate for wear and maintain turning torque and OE lash requirements for life of vehicle. It also has a 80 degrees of articulation and a massive 36mm ball that is highly polished and electroless-nickel plated to provide a hard, smooth wear surface for a long service life.
- New greaseable design
- Sealed boots to retain grease and protect from the elements
- 80 degrees of joint articulation to maximize travel without bind
- Direct replacement for the original joints that came with many of our Toyota and Nissan truck upper control arm sets
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?